Things to do in Virginia Beach
Four Points by Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront is ideally located just minutes from the beach, the boardwalk, Norfolk International Airport (ORF), and more. Take advantage of our convenient location and easily explore the top things to do in Virginia Beach.
- Farm Bureau Live
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Virginia Beach Amusement Park
- Virginia Beach Convention Center
- Virginia Beach Town Center
- Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art
- Virginia Zoological Park
- Old Cape Henry Lighthouse
- Tidewater Veterans Memorial
How To Get Here
- Virginia Beach Convention Center - Attend an educational expo or exciting show at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
- Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art - Explore your artistic side at this museum, featuring many exhibits and fun activities the whole family will enjoy.
- Tidewater Veterans Memorial - Dedicated in 1988, this is a moving tribute to the area's veterans.
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center - Perfect for a fun and educational family outing.
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark - Soak up the sun and enjoy over 30 rides, slides, and attractions.
- Virginia Beach Amusement Park - Experience thrilling rides, gorgeous views, and unlimited fun at one of the most popular Virginia Beach attractions.
- Virginia Beach Town Center - Shop 'til you drop at a wide array of shops or dine at a popular restaurant.
- Old Cape Henry Lighthouse - Step back in history and explore Old Cape Henry Lighthouse, built in 1792.
- Farm Bureau Live - Take in a show by one of today's most popular acts at the area's largest venue.
- Virginia Zoological Park - Home to more than 400 species, the Virginia Zoo spans nearly 53 acres.